Clevedon and District Road Club is a cycle club based in Clevedon serving North Somerset, drawing members from Portishead, Nailsea, Backwell, Congresbury and beyond.
Riding With Us
Members ride from Clevedon Triangle in a single group to the pick up point, where we split into 2 or 3 groups, based on speed.
Upcoming rides for Fast Group, Intermediate Group, Ladies Group and Gruppetto (aka Touring Group) are displayed in the calendar.
NOTE the Gruppetto is not currently running on a regular basis so please contact us in advance if you are looking to ride with this group.
The Club also promotes Tuesday evening 10’s starting by the Drum and Monkey pub in Kenn during summer months. See Rides for dates and start times.
Upcoming Rides - 2019 rides coming soon
Membership benefits include:
- Meeting and riding with others – making new friends
- Finding new routes, coffee shops
- Learning new skills and finding answers to all those bike related questions
- 10% discount at Walnut Grove Clinic – a complementary multidisciplinary clinic that can address all your health needs, from injury prevention through to treatment and recovery from injury
- Big savings on Mekk Bicycles and Ale clothing
We are always happy to receive new members. If you want to ask us anything please get in touch here or go straight to our membership form and sign up for more info. If you’d like to try us out first, you would be welcome to join us on a club run (note the Gruppetto is not currently running on a regular basis so please contact us in advance)